HRIS Manager 8/31/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The HRIS Manager will work closely with the HR Leadership Team (and other Senior Leaders), HR Functional and IT Business Partners, and all customers of HR systems to:
* Develop HRIS strategy, technology deployment, and maintenance of the selected HRIS solution (SuccessFactors)
* Function as Project Manager for implementation, integration of multiple platforms, vendor products and technologies, system upgrades, and enhancement planning
* Work seamlessly across countries within SCOA to ensure a regionally consistent, yet locally compliant implementation and use of Success Factors (HRIS).
* Maintain quality and consistency of database information, change control procedures and documentation of changes
* Provide effective change management activities linked to introduction of new HRIS in multiple countries
* Ensure full compliance of the systems including design, utilization, maintenance and more
* Identify, write, and implement HR policies and guidelines regarding the HRIS
* Troubleshoot, analyze, detect, and identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies
* Propose new systems and/or operational changes for continuous improvement of Human Resources processes through information systems capabilities
* Develop and maintain applicable vendor relationships and service agreements; assess vendor performance and coordinate the resolution of vendor problems
* Develop user tools for SuccessFactors Analytics/metrics
* Train employees on HRIS systems and matters
* Provide subject matter expert consultative services in regards to the HRIS function, to subsidiary companies.