HRIS Manager w Peoplesoft Implementation and Operational Exp 8/26/2016
Large Healthcare Organization
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:_
* _LOCATED IN OR ABLE TO RELOCATE TO COLUMBUS OH METRO AREA (EMPLOYER PAID REOCATION)_
* 8+ years of relevant experience in HR Systems administration
* 5+ years of project management experience
* 3+ years of management/leadership experience
* Previously experience in a large scale HRIS system conversion
* Peoplesoft HRIS system operational experience
* Experience in a large, matrixed organization
* Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
* Bachelors degree
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
_DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:_
Looking for a dynamic person to lead our dedicated HRIS team of five. Management of day-to-day operations in order to deliver efficient and effective service to the growing organization. Working closely with the HRIS team to review plans, strategies, goals, and accomplishments in alignment with the HR Strategic Plan. Maintaining a strong team by cross-training, coaching, and team building.
Will oversee and manage the resources to support HR applications directed and maintained by HRIS. Includes the implementation and configuration of system and application releases, vendor selection, requirements design, system configuration, interface design, development, and implementation. Evaluation of system for optimization, efficiency, and cost savings opportunities. Partner with HR leadership to implement, monitor, and maintain appropriate compliance measures. Maintaining the HRIS report library and providing ad-hoc HR reporting services to all internal customers.