HRIS Manager(PeopleSoft) 8/26/2016
Client of Roljobs Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe(OUR CLIENT) are one of the BIGGEST NON-PROFIT HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY who are located in central ohio. We are recognized as FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to work for.
We are currently seeking a HRIS MANAGER who will be responsible for the management of day-to-day operations in order to deliver efficient and effective service to the growing organization.
JOB ROLE : HRIS Manager
JOB TYPE : Full time - Permanent
JOB LOCATION : Columbus,OH
COMPENSATION : $100K - $130K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Relocation(Partial)
WORK AUTHORIZATION : US Citizen/ GC Only
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON-BOARD IF YOU FELL UNDER THESE CATEGORIES :
* 3+ years of management/leadership experience
* HRIS system experience (PeopleSoft is preferred)
* 8+ years of relevant experience in HR Systems administration
* 5+ years of project management experience
AS A HRIS MANAGER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO :
* Manage day-to-day operations in order to deliver efficient and effective service to the growing organization.
* Review plans, strategies, goals, and accomplishments in alignment with the HR Strategic Plan.
* Oversee and manage the resources to support the company's HR applications directed and maintained by HRIS.
* Partner with HR leadership to implement, monitor, and maintain appropriate compliance measures.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.