HRIS Organization Management and Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other business related degree.
* Preferred certifications in Project Management and Human Resources
* 3 to 5years experience in HRIS systems, Org Management experience in SAP HCM preferred
* High level of professional and personal integrity and ability to exercise good judgment
* Proven track record of executing HR technology strategies with strong knowledge of SaaS/Cloud modeling, experience in HCM, performance/comp, Employee Self Service, ATS, integrations, Data analytics, and SSO
* Skilled at building cross-functional and multi-level relationships
* Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to automate and produce complex adhoc reporting and data mapping
* Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
* Assess current HCM org management structure and deliver a revised core structure that standardizes and simplifies the current footprint enabling streamlined security roles, cleaner data reporting and analytics, and improved integrations and SaaS system structures.
* Performs systems planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, testing and implementation of org management solutions both on prem and in the cloud.
* Review current Human Capital Management business org management processes to determine where automation / improvements will drive efficiency. Identify process efficiencies, recommend innovative uses of software functionality, design, implement solutions and train end-users.
* Partnering with cross channel teams to identify opportunities and supporting the development of new sustainable best practice approaches while providing subject matter expertise in the Org Management functional areas of SAP and SaaS systems.
* Manage multiple HR Shared Services projects, their associated deliverables and timelines
* Application maintenance, troubleshooting and support lead on Org Management questions, system functionality, integrations, and sustainable corrections for production problems, recommendations for improvement, data correction, one-time corrective action and coordination with other IT Support groups for problem resolution to downstream systems that consume HR data.
* Ensure HR governance model is being followed for all systems; intake, change control, enhancements, break fix, CI, security, change/release calendar and budgeting
* Identify and purpose solutions for underperforming centralized services and system; while identifying opportunities to improve overall HR effectiveness and performance.
Support marketing and adoption to drive Self Service for data and analytics