HRIS Reporting Analyst 8/10/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
The HRIS team is critical to delivering an optimal work experience to our employees and maximizing their impact to the organization. We are looking for an insightful HRdata analyst who is not only comfortable in the messy world of data but also has the initiative and curiosity to understand the linkages between data, sift through possible explanations and create the story that delivers insights for our businesses.
The HRReporting/Analytics specialist will support management requests for standard and custom reporting as well as develop scorecards, dashboards and executive presentations on critical Human Capital Management metrics. As part of a highly effective HR Operations team, the successful candidate will have broad learning opportunities to understand the business environment and the technical environment of our HR systems including Workday and Brass Ring. The ideal candidate will help drive metrics on HR projects as the company optimizes its global HR processes and will also partner with other functions including Finance and IT to support enterprise analytics.
This is a highly visible role working with HR leaders and their teams and an opportunity to showcase your strategic and analytical skills.
* Manage key reporting and analytics projects required by HR leadership engaging data source owners and delivering against expectations
* Translate business requirements into reporting deliverables and analytical needs assessment
* Determine relevant approaches for key human capital and talent analytics, including data requirements, trade-offs in analytical methods, and interpretation of results
* Provide strategic insights through workforce metrics, dashboards, and the full-spectrum of analysis and predictive modeling to inform business and HR decision-making
* Partner with IT to develop, structure and enhance the enterprise data warehouse
* Use tools, programming and HR systems to establish single sources of truth that can be utilized consistently across businesses and functions
* Lead research addressing critical HR issues and providing support to the HR function in the areas of people metrics, reporting and advanced and predictive analytics
* Automate, standardize, schedule and publish key reports and analysis to help disseminate data and insights in a controlled environment
* Train and assist internal customers to better understand workforce metrics and utilize analytics for decision making
* BA/BS degree in business, statistics or mathematics
* Experience working with a wide variety of analytical methods and datasets including both structured and unstructured data
* Knowledge of statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R)
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills including familiarity with advanced spreadsheets
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience presenting to senior/executive leadership teams
* High attention to detail and strong organizational skill, planning and time-management skills
* Strong interest in research, data, metrics, data visualization and analysis
* Track-record of translating data and metrics into measureable results
* Ability to establish relationships, collaborate and influence others
DESCRIBE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL:
* Highly intelligent, quick learner who can think outside the box with 'Bold Thinking'
* Proactive inquisitive learner who stays current on HR and talent best practices
* Creative, proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude ('We Solve It') and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Must possess professional maturity and poise and strives for 'Impeccable Character'
* Ability to write clearly and present analysis and findings succinctly and perform effectively in an environment of constant change and growth; must be flexible and adaptable and work collaboratively across global teams using 'Collective-Know how'
* Ability to live the Company Way values of respect, responsibility and integrity
* Ability to work efficiently and productively while maintaining an attitude and demeanor that fits within the Company culture and the company's goal of work/life balance