HSC College Intern: Electrical Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Hemlock Semiconductor Operations LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description/Requirements
Hemlock Semiconductor Operations is seeking Electrical Engineering interns for the summer of 2017 at our manufacturing facility located in Hemlock Michigan. Summer interns are assigned challenging projects that provide hands-on, practical work experience that are aligned to the student s current level of coursework and skills. Projects may include one or more of the following areas:
* Design or modify a new or existing process
* Troubleshoot equipment failures and determine root cause
* Optimize processing conditions to reduce quality defects
* Process safety improvement
* Manufacturing provide manufacturing or quality engineering support to production processes focusing on improving product quality, process optimization, and increasing productivity.
* Capital (Project) Engineering work on a multi-discipline project team to engineer, design and construct new or modify existing processes and equipment.
* Plant Engineering work on central engineering team focused on improving equipment/process reliability by utilizing failure mode/root cause analysis to identify and implement solutions.
* Pursuing Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering
* Completion of sophomore or junior year of college
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.0 (no rounding)
* Must attach a copy of your current unofficial transcript to the documents section of the application
* Must work full-time (40 hours a week) for a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer months
* Proof, upon hire, of unrestricted U.S. employment authorization is required. Unrestricted work status is defined as: Work authorization that has no end date or specific employer restrictions. Employment based visa sponsorship is not available for this position
* Candidate must apply online via HSC Careers page (www.hscpoly.com/careers)
* Demonstrated high level of integrity, thoroughness, flexibility, initiative, and teamwork
* Excellent written and oral English communication and excellent interpersonal communication skills
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Competitive Salaries, Subsidized Housing, Company Sponsored Training, and Service Time Accumulation.
Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam
Apply for the Career of a Lifetime Today!
Hemlock Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
We offer a competitive compensation based on skill and experience as well as a flexible benefits package.
Education must be from an accredited institution or global university equivalent.
Hemlock Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.