HSE Consultant I - Plano, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Bureau Veritas North America, Inc. seeks a motivated individual with one to three years environmental consulting experience to join a team of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Professional and conduct project throughout the Gulf Coast Mountain West Region.
As a member of the HSE team, this individual will conduct and/or support the team to conduct:
* Phase I and Phase II Due Diligence Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
* Subsurface Investigations (including soil and groundwater sampling) under applicable regulations for various state agencies.
* Assistance with Environmental Permitting
* Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans and Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans
* Remediation System Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
* Asbestos, Mold, or Lead-Based Paint sampling and oversight
* Coordination with other safety and health disciplines and management to ensure proper work planning and implement activities for hazard evaluation and control
* Achievement of client s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality
* Safety-first attitude
* BA/BS degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Geology or related discipline required; MS preferred
* Understand and apply environmental regulations and standards
* 1 to 3 years of EHS consulting experience
* Meet the Requirements for GIT Certification of the Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists, preferred
* Excellent communication (written/verbal; in English), organization, and strategic thinking skills
* Ability to multi-task, and ability to work independently
* Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven
* Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: