HSE Consultant - New York, NY 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
AED Program Manager\'s job responsibilities:
* Ensure deliverables are being completed within the base lined time scales.
* Cost Ensure costs are being contained within budget.
* Quality ensure deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time.
* Regulatory ensure all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met.
* Review monthly reporting for any risks, opportunities or trends in program, mitigating as necessary.
* Resources - ensure all proper resources are available when needed.
* Assess contractors personnel needs related to program, access requirements to Firm database.
* Process all invoices in company invoice system, ARIBA.
* Approval of purchase orders for new equipment and supplies.
* Assess any Program Management System improvements and facilitate implementation of changes with Vendor.
* Managing the AED program work flows and performance at onset of project. Continue same throughout contract.
* Assist CONTRACTOR with recruitment of AED Coordinators and Trained Responders as necessary.
Fire Safety Audits:
* The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent literacy, numeracy and problem solving skills, alongside the ability to operate a range of computer applications. It would be advantageous for candidates to have fire department experience however this is not essential.
* The candidate will be expected to manage their own daily activities, supported by the Portfolio Life Safety Director and VP of Life Safety.
* Conduct fire safety audits in New York/New Jersey metro area using established checklist.
* Complete audit reports and enter into Sharepoint
* Manage Life Safety Sharepoint page
* Report findings to VP of Life Safety and prepare reports for site personnel.
* 1 to 3 years of experience in related field
* BS Degree in Fire Safety or Safety degree.
* The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent literacy, numeracy and problem solving skills, alongside the ability to operate a range of computer applications.
* It would be advantageous for candidates to have fire department experience however this is not essential.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: