- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Manage the maintenance function, including Buildings & Grounds, and Health, Safety, & Environmental compliance for the site. Directly supervise all construction projects and installations of capital equipment. Coordinate Preventive Maintenance and Calibration activities for the site.
Education and Work Experience
1. Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline is a prerequisite. Experience in lieu of degree may be accepted for an exceptional candidate.
2. Prior experience coordinating building maintenance is essential.
3. Prior experience managing HSE compliance required. Certifications in OSHA Compliance and/or Hazardous Materials are a major plus.
4. Proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion on time and within budget is a critical success factor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.