HSE (IH) Consultant I - Denver, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONA WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Bureau Veritas North America, Inc. seeks a motivated Industrial Hygienist with more than 5 years of environmental consulting experience to join a team of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Professional and conduct projects with the following responsibilities:
* Conduct surveys, evaluations, and auditing to identify and evaluate potential occupational health hazards (including noise, chemicals, and silica) using knowledge of IH principles, concepts, and practices.
* Survey, assess, understand, and investigate health problems, determining the probable cause, and recommending solutions
* Develops and presents industrial hygiene training programs at client sites.
* Advise supervision on industrial hygiene issues, recommending actions to prevent or minimize health hazards.
* Author and complete detailed technical reports supported with sampling, analysis, and/or evaluation data; citation of applicable references, and recommendations for any necessary abatement.
* BS in Industrial Hygiene, Safety or related field.
* 5+ years experience (HSE Consultant I) or 10+ years experience (HSE Consultant II) working in IH capacity; performing field IH assessments.
* Previous work as a consultant preferred.
* Previous asbestos project work preferred.
* Previous experience manufacturing, refining, chemical and/or petrochemical environments preferred.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: