HSE Senior Project Manager II - Lakewood, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Bureau Veritas North America, Inc. is seeking a registered professional engineer with mid to senior level multimedia environmental consulting experience to lead and develop a team of consultants on environmental projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. This position will require a highly motivated individual with experience managing projects, employees and a proven background in developing solution based approaches for our customers. Responsibilities as a senior member of the Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) team, this individual will obtain, conduct, and/ or manage the following types of projects:
* Subsurface investigations
* Remediation system design, implementation, operations & maintenance, monitoring, and reporting
* Multimedia (air, storm water, wastewater, and wastes) compliance permitting, program development, and planning
* Real estate due diligence investigations
* Facility management which includes Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
* Teaming with other safety and health disciplines and management to ensure proper work planning and implement activities for hazard evaluation and control;
* Achieving client s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality; and
* Creating and maintaining relationships with clients.
* BA/BS degree in Environmental Sciences, Geology, Engineering or related discipline required
* Current Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is required
* 8 to 10 years of EHS consulting experience (including project management and mentoring staff)
* Excellent communication (written/verbal), organization, and strategic thinking skills
* Ability to multi-task, and ability to work independently
* Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven
* Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: