HUB Communication Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONHUB COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR 189800
Posted On: 08/26/2016 (All day)
For our team at xxxx in xxxxx we are looking for a/an
Drive awareness for the Hilti brand with integrated marketing materials and activities. Responsible for the creation and distribution of high-quality, deadline-driven marketing communication material for North America in compliance with our Corporate Identity & Corporate Design (CICD) policy.
* Build awareness and preference for the Hilti brand through the planning and execution of integrated marketing efforts that reflect the overall brand strategy and increases awareness, preference, and sales of Hilti products and services
* Develop effective marketing communications for internal and external stakeholders; including graphic design, copy writing, and editing
* Work with stakeholders (Product Management, Trade Management, etc.) to develop content that effectively communicates the message to the intended audience in a compelling way
* Direct vendors and internal team members in the development of effective marketing communications material and activities
* Develop and manage detailed project budgets and manage project timelines, workflow, and responsibilities
* Coordinate with Marketing Service Center manager to maintain appropriate inventory levels of marketing materials
* Support successful product launches by working with Product Management to ensure that relevant materials are available at launch
* Promote understanding and adherence to brand excellence guidelines throughout all levels of the organization to maximize the long-term potential of the Hilti brand and adhere to globally-established guidelines (act as a brand guardian )
* Work with Market Organizations to ensure consistency of messaging and brand excellence throughout the Hub Support major internal and external events including, but not limited to, National Tradeshows, Executive Board visits, Annual Meetings, Regional Manager Trainings, Hilti Foundation events and social involvement activities, e.g. Habitat for Humanity
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s Degree in communications-related field required; marketing or business areas of study preferred
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Macintosh operating system preferred
* Ability to develop effective, result-focused marketing communications
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver under pressure
* Ability to develop and manage project budgets and timelines
* Team player who can take initiative and be diplomatic
* Excellent grammar, oral and written communications skills
* Strong project management and client service skills
* Normal office conditions with occasional jobsite visits and tradeshow visits. Jobsite and tradeshow conditions include elevated platforms, underground areas, and uneven or rough terrain. . Must wear hard hat, safety vest, steel toed boots, and other safety equipment as required. Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
* Some domestic and international travel required, typically less than 10%
We look forward to receiving your application.