HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
* Masters degree is preferred
The Human Resources Director is responsible for all aspects of the organization's human resource functions including talent management, employee recruitment and retention, diversity, employee relations, human resource information systems, employee engagement, recognition and appreciation programs, and compensation for Bryan Health. This position plays a key role in positioning Bryan Health as an employer of choice in our region. The Human Resources Director will be asked to thrive in an environment of significant change as the health care industry continues to evolve.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. *Directs all aspects of the organization's human resource functions for the health system in alignment with the mission, vision and core values.
2. *Develops and maintains appropriate human resource policies and procedures.
3. *Assures the development, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive wage administration program, which recognizes the goals of recruiting and retaining highly qualified employees including base pay, peripheral pay and special pay incentive programs.
4. *Directs the development and maintenance of a performance evaluation system that provides for a fair and equitable means of evaluating individual performance and recognizing the developmental components to the evaluation process as well.
5. *Completes budget process within identified timeframe and format specified; monitors budget compliance and justifies variances. Develops and evaluates requests for proposals and contracts with current vendors providing support to the HR department.
6. *Responsible for developing and managing the Affirmative Action plan and other governmental reporting requirements and compliance for Bryan Health with all legislative and accrediting bodies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required. Masters degree strongly preferred. Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience in human resource management required including exposure to and direct responsibility for the majority of assigned duties.
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.