HVAC Installation Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
FLORIDA HOME AIR CONDITIONING is a national leader in residential HVAC and plumbing services.WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A LEAD HVAC INSTALLER to join our dedicated team. INTERVIEW TODAY-START TOMORROW, UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL AND JOB GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES. GET ON-BOARD WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER!
Qualified Installation professionals will apply their technical skills and knowledge to maintain, troubleshoot, install, and repair Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Indoor Air Quality products and systems used in residential applications.
We are seeking a highly dedicated HVAC Installer who meets the following requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent certification
* At least 2-3 year's of experience in HVAC Installation
* Knowledge of codes and best practices
* Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow, preferred
* Valid drivers' license and good driving record
* Must pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks
HVAC INSTALLER TECHNICIAN - SERVICE TECHNICIAN - REPAIR TECHNICIAN - MECHANIC
At Florida Home, the value of your workmanship will never go unnoticed, and your opportunity to shine will never be in short supply. Enjoy the benefit of year-round employment, a company vehicle, career advancement opportunities, and yearly paid training. In addition to a great work environment we provide a full range of benefits, including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
* Basic & Optional Life Insurance
* Paid PTO and Holidays
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Health-Care Flex Accounts
* Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Uniforms and Well-equipped Trucks
The qualified candidate will have:
* A minimum of three years experience in HVAC Installs
* A High School diploma or GED (general education degree).
* Working knowledge of national codes and best practices.
* A working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow are preferred.
* Requisite basic certifications (EPA Universal)
* A valid drivers' license and good communications skills.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS/RESCUE ROOTER..."United by Exceptional Service"
AA EOE M/F D/V