This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
American Residential Services
Vero Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL SERVICES is a national leader in residential HVAC and plumbing services.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A LEAD HVAC INSTALLER to join our dedicated team.
INTERVIEW TODAY-START TOMORROW, UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL AND JOB GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES. GET ON-BOARD WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER!
HVAC INSTALLER TECHNICIAN - SERVICE TECHNICIAN - REPAIR TECHNICIAN - MECHANIC
At Florida Home, the value of your workmanship will never go unnoticed, and your opportunity to shine will never be in short supply. Enjoy the benefit of year-round employment, a company vehicle, career advancement opportunities, and yearly paid training. In addition to a great work environment we provide a full range of benefits, including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
* Basic & Optional Life Insurance
* Paid PTO and Holidays
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Health-Care Flex Accounts
* Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Uniforms and Well-equipped Trucks
Qualified Installation professionals will apply their technical skills and knowledge to maintain, troubleshoot, install, and repair Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Indoor Air Quality products and systems used in residential applications.
We are seeking a highly dedicated HVAC Installer who meets the following requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent certification
* At least 2-3 year's of experience in HVAC Installation
* Knowledge of codes and best practices
* Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow, preferred
* Valid drivers' license and good driving record
* Must pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks