HVAC Parts Store Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary: The purpose of this position is to drive store sales and profit through subordinate staff and all activities related to operations of the Daikin McQuay Parts Store. This position is responsible for the determination of inventory carried within the location, pricing of inventory, office marketing, parts sales, and customer service for the location within budget and according to company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Manage or lead the sale of HVAC parts, equipment and supplies over the phone and in person interacting with customers on a daily basis
* Plans, develops and implements operational policies and goals.
* Coordinate with local and corporate management to maintain processes and standards as well as contribute to the development of new standards
* Determines responsibilities of assigned staff positions to accomplish business objectives
* Create solutions to customer needs by providing overall technical support and researching options including, but not limited to receiving and processing orders, product and service questions, warranty administration and overall customer complaints
* Determine the inventory mix based on current market, future market trends and customer needs along with making sure that inventory mix is maintained within the location
* Responsible for overall inventory management and ensuring that it is appropriately accounted for
* Research competitive information to competitively price all inventory while maintaining a solid profit margin
* Create a comprehensive marketing strategy for the direct sales office and determine the most efficient avenues to achieve or exceed overall revenue goals
* Process customer orders in a timely and efficient manner
* Drive customer policy enhancements based on need and makes exceptions to customer policies and procedures where appropriate
* Manage operations and schedule of assigned staff
* Motivate staff to reach revenue and profit goals.
* Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; and 5 plus years related HVAC experience. Previous management experience strongly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled