- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
HVAC & Refrigeration Instructor
* Professional classroom instruction in the areas of air conditioning, heating, ventilation, boilers and chilled water systems.
* Experienced in Power Point Presentations.
* Proven classroom presentation and management skills.
* Ability to teach a variety of students - e.g. maintenance personnel, HVAC technicians, building personnel, engineers, plant and safety managers, human resources specialists, and electricians.
* Ability to interface with the Sales Department and customers concerning technical questions, curriculum, course delivery, and tailoring/customization of training.
* Able to effectively communicate technical information to students of all experience levels.
* Ability to discuss and up-sell products and services with client decision-makers.
* Ten (10) years work or current field experience and in-depth understanding of air conditioning, heating, ventilation, boilers, and chilled water systems.
* Experienced and proficient in public speaking for delivery of curriculum and technical content.
* Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
* Experience in teaching eight (8) hour a day courses in a classroom style environment or industrial facilities
* Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
* Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and database software).
* Travel on a regular basis within the United States.
* Valid driver s license and the ability to drive NTT trucks and set up equipment at course sites.
* Current DOT card required.
* Bi-lingual preferred
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America s workforce
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction
* Competitive salary.