HVAC Residential Salesperson
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 90 years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration, controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects.
Job Title: Residential HVAC Home Comfort Advisor/Light Commercial Sales
The primary responsibilities of this position include: Estimating and designing and selling of various types residential and light Commercial HVAC projects. Perform load calculations, support service technicians and customers, estimate service work when required, assure that installations, preventative maintenance, and projects you sell are organized, performed safely, completed within budgets, and completed on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
include but are not limited to the following ( other duties may be assigned as well):
* Perform in-home / small business HVAC equipment installation projects.
* Prospecting and generating new business through previous clients, networking and referrals.
* Travel in company vehicle to residential/light commercial locations to perform HVAC estimates, load calculations, explain financing options, and close project sales.
* Track and maintain sales lead information and status
* Complete all internal paperwork on sales
* Assess systems to determine repair vs. replace recommendations to clients.
* Ability to explain service and repairs performed for customers
* Outstanding customer service and ensures client satisfaction with all work
* Excellent customer facing and diagnostic skills.
* Coordinate projects, manpower, work schedules and order all materials required for projects sold.
* Communicate to dispatchers and service managers any scheduling issues and manpower required to meet project goals.
* Ensure that work is executed in an efficient and productive manor and attempt to limit the number of outside distractions that could occur while performing your work.
* Be familiar with all HVAC services we provide and display the ability to discuss with customers or prospective customers.
* Offer and sell add-on services and equipment on existing installations and service calls.
* Assist and participate in the evening and weekend rotation.
* At least 2+ years of experience in selling in a residential/light commercial setting
* Must have prior, successful experience as a service & repair technician in the HVAC industry. with EPA certification
* NATE certification preferred.
* Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
* Adhere to corporate policy on safety and follow all safe work practices and procedures.
* Company Vehicle for business use only
* Company Health Insurance
* Use of business cell phone
* Entertainment Budget as approved by General Manager
* Company 401K Plan
Qualifications: Required - DMV and background check; drug screening; training certificates
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled