HVAC Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us: Bahnson Mechanical Systems ( BMS) is a major facility services provider offering a broad range of HVAC and full mechanical services to virtually every market segment within the U.S. We provide complex specialty air and mechanical systems for virtually every market segment within the U.S. Our 100 years experience gives us an unparalleled understanding of systems and operational needs.
* The primary focus of the Service Account Representative is to grow the company through prospecting new clients and performing account management on existing assigned accounts.
* Develop new base business with focus on monthly and annual quotas.
* Supervise the maintenance of healthy customer relationships from the perspective of sales responsibility for both new and existing clients.
* Assume responsibility for certain existing customer relationships as assigned.
* Focus and orientation for profitable growth. The company s success is dependent on growing our customer base.
* Ability to handle day-to-day management tasks relating to work assignments.
* Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively with customers.
* Excellent administrative and analytical skills.
* Possess exceptional language and mathematical skills.
* Ability to use MS Word, Excel, Email and PowerPoint.
* Ability to coordinate and perform multiple activities in a timely manner.
* Normal industry experience in the same or similar field of five years.
* Ability to sell effectively in the areas of Maintenance Agreements. These include Scheduled Maintenance, All Labor Maintenance and Comprehensive Maintenance Service Agreements.
* Possess a mid-level knowledge of the HVAC industry as a whole.
* Being CFC Certified and/or holding a contractor s license is a plus.
* Strive to achieve and/or exceed annual sales quotas.
* You will be assigned an office in your territory, however, you will have the option to set up a home office and use it to prepare quotes, make calls, and generally conduct business. BMS will provide all reasonable and necessary office equipment and supplies for this home office as necessary but will not provide a land line based telephone or email system.
* To become an advocate and spokesperson for Bahnson Mechanical Systems.
* Aggressively market the company s services to clients and the public.
* Attend technician meetings and other company events to keep updated on our business and structure.
* Attend various training sessions as determined by the management team.
* Ensure that all sales activities are performed in accordance with company practices, sales goals and profit margins.
* Support Bahnson Mechanical Systems Management team in the development of objectives and strategies for business development.
* Perform research and make client contact to identify, qualify and prioritize potential customers.
* Prepare and implement business development action plans for targeted customers.
* Develop and prepare estimates, proposals and presentations for all jobs as laid out in the Sales Compensation package.
* To maintain Bahnson Mechanical Systems existing client base including accounting issues that arise and renewals.
* Keep MS Excel based logs listing all Cold Calls and Face to Face visits.
* Complete a monthly prospect log detailing quote success and success chance ratios and dollar amounts.
* Attend meetings with the Sales Manager or Service Operations Manager in order to provide updates on sales objectives, review individual results, and develop short-term forecasts.
* Review weekly reports to monitor sales results in comparison to quotas. Develop plans and take actions where required to obtain necessary results.
* Attend company meetings and/or sales meetings as required, including business dealings with clients and prospects.
* Continually monitor and educate yourself on current market trends, industry standards and laws pertaining to our industry, including equipment efficiencies, new products, OSHA law and other issues that have a direct affect on marketing our products and services.
* Perform additional assignments as requested by the Sales Manager or Service Operations Manager.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled