HVAC Sales Representative 9/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER - FULL TIME POSITION
_GARDINER_, is a leading provider in Energy Services and HVAC systems. With over 200 Associates (and growing) and more than 2,500 years of industry experience, our team is a 7 time recipient of the NorthCoast 99 and the Top Workplaces by the Cleveland Plain Dealer. We offer competitive benefits, Health and Wellness programs and a variety of activities outside the work environment.
With safety being a top priority, employees are encouraged to follow safety protocols and report any recognizable hazards in a timely manner.
* Must be highly motivated to meet the needs of our clients.
* Excellent Customer Service skills and must be able to communicate with various personalities.
* Comfortable to sell from the Boiler Room to the Board Room.
* Proven ability to successfully prospect, grow, and manage a sales territory from the ground up in the HVAC Industry.
* Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
* Strong mechanical aptitude.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing guidance on HVAC asset conditions, recommending repair, replacement, upgrades as appropriate to the customer's investment needs.
* Keeping the customer informed of energy and environmental considerations, major changes within the HVAC Industry as well as new facility technologies.
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering a plus
* Five years' experience in the HVAC related business segment.
* Working knowledge of HVAC/Energy systems
* Is comfortable in an entrepreneurial/innovative position with high levels of accountability.
_GARDINER_ is an equal opportunity employer.
_GARDINER_ is committed to ensuring that our application process is accessible to all visitors. If you are unable to apply using the website, please contact our HR department for assistance.