HVAC Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
One of the Nation's leading residential and commercial service companies, ARS/Rescue Rooter, is currently looking for HVAC Service Techs to service our communities throughout the Pittsburgh area ALL YEAR AROUND!!
A qualified HVAC Tech will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair, and servicing of residential and commercial HVAC Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs preventive maintenance on equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning air handlingsystems and reheat coils, monitoring and calibrating air handling systems and replacing filters,motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems.
* Repairs, replaces and adjusts vents and duct work.
* Diagnose problems, assessing extent of repairs and describing options and associated costs to the customer.
* Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in termsthat can be understood with options, as possible.
* Prepares or coordinates sales quotes for replacements and coordinates installation scheduling.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in residential HVAC services
* A high school diploma or GED
* EPA Certificate
* Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
To apply, submit your resume or call Allison at 630-814-9274.