This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Facilities Services ( EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Job Summary: --HVAC Technician performs preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. HVAC Technician performs tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment and provide recommendations as appropriate. Understands control operation, and sequence of operation for commercial and industrial HVAC systems. Must be well organized to keep accurate service and maintenance records and communicate effectively to determine needs. Works as a leader, has strong customer relationships and team building qualities. Follows all electrical safety standards and procedures, including training and coaching of apprentices and co-workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
* Install replacement equipment and parts per manufacturer s specifications to honor manufacturer s warranties.
* Complete HVACR preventive maintenance in accordance with established standards.
* Troubleshoot, Analyze and repair HVACR malfunctions in accordance with EPA established standards.
* Follow maintenance schedule to complete accurate and timely equipment maintenance and operating logs.
* Complete documentation, including but not limited to, timesheets, expense reports, service reports and purchase card logs.
* Conduct general tasks including, but not limited to, safety training, group meetings and maintaining tools and vehicle ( if applicable).
* Education - High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent, HVAC Apprenticeship Program
* Business Experience - 5 - 10 years HVAC experience working on commercial or industrial HVAC equipment /systems.
* Licenses/Certifications - EPA universal refrigeration license. Specific license and certification requirements listed in Service Level Agreement
* Language Skills - Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
* Technical Qualifications & Skills - Knowledge of HVAC and electrical systems. Basic mathematical abilities in all units of measure. Read blue prints and technical schematics as well as specification manuals.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled