HVAC Technician - VDOTADM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
U.S. Facilities, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY U.S. Facilities, Inc., a consolidated building maintenance services company, is currently accepting resumes for the position of Maintenance HVAC/R Specialist for its Richmond VA location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not liminted to the following:
1. Performs a variety of service work in one or more specialized building systems such as mechanical, electrical / electronic, HVAC/R and their related control systems and equipment in multipurpose office building.
2. Must have the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
3. Plans, selects, and lays out required materials for service and repair work.
4. Works from drawings, schematics, blueprints, job layouts or verbal instructions and operates a variety of tools and machines incidental to operations.
5. Requisitions new supplies and equipment.
6. Computer skills including Word, Excel, the building CMMS and BAS systems.
7. Ensure continuous operation and surveillance of the building EMCS and HVACR equipment by constant vigilance, analyzing readings and printout data, responding to alarms and complaints, performing repairs and required maintenance,
8. Ensuring that appropriate remedial actions are taken to correct and resolve system indicators and functions, suggesting programming for adding system points and supporting graphics.
1. Licensed/Journeyman Certified HVAC
2. Must have a history of safe work practices and training.
3. EPA Certification required.
4. BAS & CMMS experience required.
5. Must have training in HVAC Principles
6. Knowledgeable and compliant with OSHA safety practices for electrical high voltage equipment, high and low pressure vessels and other motor driven automatic operation machinery.
7. Must possess extensive knowledge of commercial refrigeration equipment.
8. Must possess basic HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical Systems and computer skills.
9. Must be able to communicate effectively with Management, our customers, contractors and co-workers.
10. Must be able to read and understand blueprints and mechanical diagrams.
11. Must have experience with hardware integration and troubleshooting as well programming
12. Setting up and establishing preventative maintenance
13. Must be able maintain and repair electronic, pneumatic, pressure and electric controls.
14. Must have a willingness to learn new skills and assist co-workers.
15. Valid Driver's License.
16. Fingerprinting and backgrounding screening are required.