HVAC Technician - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
HVAC Technician - 2nd Shift
Auto Req ID
The 2nd Shift HVAC Technician will be responsible for completing preventative and corrective HVAC maintenance within a pharmaceutical manufacturing, warehouse, and office location.
* Install and maintain diverse heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
* Perform general and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
* Ensure that all installations are done in accordance to the set standards
* Make sure that any loose wires are connected and secured properly
* Ensure calibration of thermostats and other controls
* Perform checks on motors and belts and handle lubrication duties
* Change filters and replace any parts as they wear out
* Repair motors and service steam and hot water boilers
* Ensure that chemical compositions in equipment are adequate at all times
* Handle conduit running for HVAC equipment
* Order any supplies or equipment needed for HVAC maintenance or installation as needed
* Ensure availability of all items needed for an HVAC project
* Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis
* Handle maintenance of tools and equipment
* Replace faulty or expired parts in an HVAC system
* Fabricate parts in case parts are not readily available
* Determine need for upgrading HVAC systems and take measures to take necessary actions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Trade school certification is preferred
* 5-7 years experience is required.
* 5-10 years on the job training experience is preferred
* Prior hands on experience in working with chillers, air handlers, boilers, roof top packaged units, and exhaust fans is required.
* Prior hands on experience in working with building management & monitoring systems as they relate to HVAC is required.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Certified in HVAC with a minimum Type I and II EPA refrigerant transition and recovery.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.