HVAC Tradesman - Entry Level 9/9/2016
P1 Group Inc.
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY P1 Group currently has openings for qualified candidates for full-time HVAC Tradesman to serve the Kansas City, Metro area.
The job duties consist of air flow and measurements.
This position requires:
* 3 years minimum experience of combined HVAC training/education and hands-on work experience in HVAC service or installation in commercial or residential settings.
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Good customer service skills.
* Ability to operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, computers (preferred), diagnostic and testing equipment.
* Ability to perform brazing and soldering
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver s license.
* This position is represented by Pipefitters Local Union #533.
Candidates with the following are preferred:
* AC/refrigeration service experience.
* Refrigerant license
* Trade school or secondary school.
* Experience with electrical troubleshooting
* Experience reading wiring diagrams
**This position has training and advancement opportunities. The company provides uniforms, a vehicle, a safe working environment and a phone.
About our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.