H&W Benefits Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Bob Evans Farms
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Looking for a career that allows you to analyze, problem-solve, ensure compliance to government regulations, and own benefits administration tasks** Well you should continue with this process and hurry this position is one to be had. We are hiring for a Benefits Administrator who will work with a great team of people that strive every day to ensure our employees are well taken care of from a benefits perspective. Continue reading for more information about this career AND APPLY!! We look forward to reviewing your resume. We will contact you if you have the skills and experience we need to fill this important position with Bob Evans!!
The role s accountabilities include:
* Completes the daily/weekly/monthly vendor billing process. Analyzes and reconciles billing, retains appropriate documentation and enters purchase orders into Oracle. Researches/audits vendor payments when necessary. Responsible for COBRA reconciliation, as well as preparing pertinent information for the Finance team to do monthly claims analysis.
* Oversees the Deduction in Arrears (DIA) process, ensuring it is working appropriately. Watches balances for Company liability, and works directly with employees who have questions or would like to make an individual payment outside of the ADP system.
* Meets face to face with newly hired employees to present/discuss benefit offerings. Also educates employees during the annual open enrollment process.
* Resolves escalated employee benefit questions or concerns that arise, including those from the organization s third-party benefits administrator, vendors, payroll, etc.
* Responsible for vendor file management, overseeing that all files are being sent, contain appropriate information, and that errors are resolved where applicable. Also responsible for analysis of the Payroll Compare file, and any action needed as a result. Resolves regular system audits, including reaching out to employees for information needed.
* Analyzes and processes Qualified Medical Support Orders or requests for information, Marketplace appeals, and prepares benefits information for subpoenas and worker s compensation needs.
* Works at all times to ensure compliance with plan documents, ERISA, HIPAA, and state/government laws and regulations.
* Administers the Company service award program, ensuring data is sent to the vendor, awards are received timely, and resolves any employee issues that arise. Also administers the education assistance and employee discount programs.
* Oversees daily operations and overall programming of the Fitness Center, including group fitness classes, lunch & learns, communications, contests and events.
* Organizes benefits related events (e.g. flu shots, mammograms, health/discount fairs, etc.).
* Manages benefits related content on the Company intranet, as well as content included on the third-party administrator website.
* Responsible for all benefits documentation retention (e.g. employee files, claims, letters, etc.).
* Completes vendor and benchmarking surveys as requested.
* Prepares and mails correspondence for projects as necessary.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Very detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize, maintains confidentiality, and interacts with all levels of management across the organization
* Professional, courteous (with an emphasis on hospitality) and organized
* Confidently makes quick and effective decisions under pressure
* Makes suggestions for process improvement, and remains open to constructive feedback and change
* Bachelor s Degree or higher preferred
* Four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.