HW Lead System Analyst - (Lincolnshire, IL preferred)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For A Health and Welfare Lead Systems Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our South Service business group within Aon Hewitt, in Lincolnshire, IL.
Your Impact As A Lead Systems Analyst Job Responsibilities:
* Accountability for the construction (system analysis, configuration, and quality) of Aon Hewitt s proprietary benefits system for Health and Welfare delivery.
* Project Management- working with clients to discuss technical requirements, set expectations, and manage involvement in analysis activities.
* Meeting with decision makers, systems owners and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
* Developing and executing integrated systems and testing strategy for aligned service.
* Coordinating production reviews, signing off on the stability of all newly released projects into production, and completing a transition to operations for ongoing support
* Reviewing client requirements, perform gap and/or impact analysis, and delegate as appropriate, data, foundation, and systems analysis in preparation for service-specific cloning and configuration with a focus on high-level and complex analysis.
* Reviewing and approving analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures.
* Providing service and systems expertise, build client-specific technical knowledge, perform impact and root cause analysis on defects and identify high-level and complex system solutions.
* Managing the delivery of the client acceptance testing process and identify client acceptance test scenarios.
* Assisting in the planning, design, development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
* Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems..
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5 7 years of relevant work experience required Experience with benefits administration in Health and Welfare domain.
* Ability to coach and coordinate the work of others when balancing multiple tasks.
* Knowledge of system capabilities and functionality.
* Experience with project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
* Experience in the development and implementation of software solutions.
* Demonstrated competence with basic event flow configuration and testing.
* Ability to translate client requirements and/or legislation into system specifications and test plans.
* 1 2 years at Aon Aon Hewitt in a Systems Analyst or similar role.
* Bachelor s degree (with preferred concentrations in Math, Actuarial Science, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, MIS) or equivalent work experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2419932
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Lincolnshire