This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHADOOP ADMIN
* Minimum 5 years of experience with Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce and Hadoop Ecosystem (Pig, Hive, and Sqoop).
* Extensive hands on experience with working level knowledge on Big data and NoSQL (Not Only SQL) technologies including : Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Flume, Map Reduce using Java, HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), Master-Slave architectural model, Clustering, Node management etc. This is a mandatory requirement
* Hands on experience in Java and Linux shell scripting.
* Strong working experience with Hadoop Architecture and the components of Hadoop - MapReduce, HDFS, JobTracker, TaskTracker, NameNode and DataNode.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
* Capturing data from existing databases that provide SQL interfaces using Sqoop.
Ability to support 24 x7 support including on -call weekend support for production problems and coordinate with application teams