This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : HADOOP ARCHITECT
LOCATION : DENVER, CO
EXPERIENCE (YEARS) : 8+
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Must Haves: ETL design experience, Teradata 13.10 or later, Informatica Power center 9.version, Teradata BTEQ, Teradata utilities, Linux scripting, Performance testing, Good communication, Data modeling experience.
* Architect ETL solutions to process/load source systems data into Teradata using native utilities as well as Informatica.
* Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities
* Experience in SSIS and Access database is a Plus
* Lead developer responsible for Design and development of ETL components and provide support for maintenance and Enhancements
* Prepare Technical Design document to translate Business requirements
* Identify net change from upstream systems' daily full input.
* As part of ETL performance tuning, Implement Performance optimizations via Transformations and Partition techniques
* Test and Integration test Support
* Support QA team's test cases
* Well versed in performance testing and have handled Teradata and Informatica performance Fixes.
* Migrate Scripts, Workflow XMLs to SVN repositories for Production deployment
* Conduct code review meetings with the team
* Coordinate release activities Good to have: Access, SSIS, Tableau, OBI, HIVE, Oracle, Python