Handyman/General Maintenance Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 90 years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration, controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects.
Facilities Attendant/General Maintenance Tech
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- General commercial building maintenance as directed by clients
- Provide general plumbing, carpentry, and electrical service
- Procurement of materials as directed by client and inventory management
- Electrical maintenance and repairs ( experience with generators a plus)
- Lighting system maintenance
- General repair service ( walls, fences, ceilings, doors, parking lot patches, etc)
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- After hours response to emergencies as scheduled
- Assist with workstation relocations, office configurations, and office moves
- Communicate with the client and our staff to assure customer satisfaction
- Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints
- Plan ahead on projects to ensure the highest level of productivity on the job
- Company van, gas card, required tools, and cell phone, provided for this position
Required: DMV and background check; drug screening, OSHA 10, Electrical and/or plumbing license a plus
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled