Hardware Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The PRA Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONHARDWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - MI
Our client, a developer or supplier of advanced vehicle safety systems, is growing at a steady rate. Because of this, they're looking for a Hardware Development Engineer to join their team. The primary responsibility of a Hardware Engineer is to develop forward model architectures for restraint sensing products within quality, time and cost restraints.
* Schematic capture and circuit analysis including worst case, monte carlo, etc
* Interface with ECAD for circuit board layout, compliance with Manufacturing Design Rules.
* Control and releaseElectrical BOM.
* Interface with EMC activities to ensure compliance and final approvals from customer.
* Work with product assurance to develop test specifications on required test equipment.
This client is hiring both mid and senior-level engineers for this position.
* BS Degree in ElectricalEngineering required
* Strong background in electronics automotive circuit development.
* Experience with circuit design based on mixed technology (analog and digital) for automotive application.
* Experiences in electronics design tools such as: Circuit Simulator, CAD and lab equipment (power supply, logic analyzers, signal generators, scopes) are required
* Experiences in design product based on real-time embedded micro-controller and/or analogcircuits are required. Knowledge in electronic component technologies is essential. Skill in ASIC development is a plus.
* Training in Quality Management Systems, Circuit Development Process, FMEA and circuit manufacturing process.
Location: Southeast MI
Salary Range: $75,000/year- $105,000, based on experience
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
Keywords- BS, "B.S.", Bachelor, Bachelors, BSEE, "Electromagnetic Compatibility", PCB, "Circuit Boards", Automotive, Vehicle, Vehicles