Hardware Engineer - Embedded Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Hardware Embedded Design Engineer
EMBEDDED DESIGN SUPPORT FOR RADIO HARDWARE. Work closely with the RF hardware designers to implement firmware solutions for state of the art radio systems. With emphasis on low level microprocessor products to promote radio board functionality.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Write embedded software scripts for hardware interface and control functions
2. Work with Radio design engineering team to define and implement radio system functions
3. Program, test and debug microprocessor hardware
- Write code to support new radio systems demonstrations.
- Significant embedded design and software scripting experience is a must.
- Ability to work closely with the hardware design team to define low level control and power supply monitoring systems.
BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineer and/or computer science/engineering
- 3-5 years of experience with programming and debugging of microprocessor circuits and code
- 2-5 years of experience scripting in C++ and python
- Good documentation and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency and knowledge of ATMEL and ARM processor families
- Experience with common embedded protocols such as I2C, SPI and USB is required.
*****Please ensure resumes list processors, products and/or projects you have worked*****
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.