This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Electronic Engineer
Position ID: req3314
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: R&D
Location: Plant, Springfield, 1100 Industrial Drive, Springfield, TN 37172-3325 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 7/29/2016
Responsible for the hardware design and the hardware maintenance of the electronic platform of the relevant subsystem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Generate HW function to fulfill specification, with a clear and reported documentation
* New HW design to take in account risk analysis and approval requirement
* Create reliable and cost efficient hardware solutions in compliance with internal and external HW development guidelines
* Ensure board design in compliance with internal and external Safety and EMC standards
* Prepare technical specifications and drawings of related components and subsystems
* Prepare documentation of ECAD designed boards and test reports of performed functional tests and EMC tests of components and subsystems
* Observe electronic market, new technologies and components
* Secure HW - SW interaction
Additional responsibilities outside of standard job responsibilities
* Precision in project targets achievement (time, cost, quality)
* DM efficiency
* SCR improvements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* HW design (analogue/digital)
* Measurement knowledge
* Team spirit and communication skills, share information with group,
* Cooking products knowledge
* Processes ECR/ ECN
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.