This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
* Completes customer profiles in Customer Support CRM so that it accurately represents installed product contractual data.
* Ensures all products are distributed or shipped to each customer on a daily basis with appropriate contacts.
* Enters all customer, company, agent, projects, activities and engagements into the appropriate Accounting System ensuring there are no duplicates.
* Generates and mails invoices to customers as scheduled. Maintains shipping notifications and tracking numbers in both the Accounting System and the contract file.
* Participates and follow-up in the investigation of bill process or invoice generation issues.
* Processes all required amendments to contracts.
* Provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
* Reviews accounting matters with other departments as needed.
* Updates all billing activity in accounts receivable and general ledger.
* High School Diploma required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
* Relative experience in order management, order processing or accounting highly valued
* Knowledge of Microsoft Solomon, Oracle Financial and/or Workday a plus
* Proven communication capabilities (written and verbal)
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.