Hardware Validation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The PRA Group Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONHARDWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER - MI
Our client, a cutting edge developer of automotive technology, is growing due to years of successful business and looking for a Hardware Validation Engineer to join their team. In this position, you'll be responsible for ensuring that a product is tested to meet functional requirements through comprehensive analysis, developmental, DV, PV, and In-Process (IP) testing.
Other responsibilities include:
* Planning and conducting design assessments, inspections, and reviews of assigned products and requirements.
* DVT and Design and/or Process Validation Plans (DVP, PVP). Negotiate start and completion dates, schedule testing, and seek customer approval for plans and timing.
* Define test equipment (quote vendors, select vendors, and procure test equipment).
* Ensure capability and performance of all test equipment and facilities.
* Develop EMC test plans and seek necessary customer approvals. Coordinate/support EMC testing.
* Generate, release, and update Engineering Specifications, support manufacturing in-process test development, application, and optimization.
* Generate developmental, design, and/or process validation reports (DVP&R, PVP&R).
* Initiate and support any test issue 8D's and work with project teams through issue resolution.
This is a solid, stable company that offers you an opportunity to work on exciting new technologies that save lives. They have an upbeat, positive work environment and really invest in developing their engineers.
* BSEE and 3+ years of experience in automotive electronic hardware testing.
* Solid knowledge of analog and digital hardware at the circuit level, with the ability to find and correct issues.
* Good experience in electronic test equipment, with the ability to develop and troubleshoot it.
* Experience with validation planning (DVP, PVP), validation reports (DVP&R, PVP&R), and engineering support.
* Solid communication skills.
Location: Southeast MI
Salary Range: $75,000-92,000/year
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review