Harvest Floor Butcher Lead
Do you have a desire to lead, train, and develop a team* Do you have leadership skills that can help drive business* We have the position for you!! Bob Evans Foods is a leader in the food production industry. We work daily to provide a working environment that takes care of our employees, leaders, and our customers. We cannot provide best-in-class food products to our customers without our people. We are looking for someone with leadership skills and who shares our commitment. Our Hillsdale, MI production facility is hiring a Lead Harvest Floor Butcher.
The Harvest Lead position contributes in the processing side of the business by providing hands on work along with leading, mentoring, and training the harvest employees. The person we are looking for should be experienced in the harvest production environment with one or more years of experience.
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for look no further go apply!! We will contact you if you have the skills and experience we need. We are looking forward to reviewing your application!!
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as yields, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
* Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
* High School Diploma, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university a plus.
* TQA certification a Plus, ability to obtain certification will be necessary.
* Certified in HACCP and Humane Slaughter a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.