Head Global Marketing, Retail Analytics Business
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE POSITION
Reporting to the Retail Traffic Analytics business unit leader, develop and implement a comprehensive global marketing strategy focused on revenue growth, thought leadership and brand awareness. A core aspect of the role is to develop in-depth analysis of market segmentation, trends, customer needs and competitive landscape to inform our long-range marketing plans and competitive position. To create sustainable financial results, create digital marketing and lead generation strategy to builds high quality pipeline that fuels top line results.
In conjunction with the Business Unit Leader, set both short and long-term goals while also being operationally focused to drive efficiencies, minimize expenses and maximize profitability. This role will require the ability to navigate and execute with excellence in a highly matrixed organization, with the capabilities to identify, build and cultivate working relationships across functions and teams with a dotted line to the Product Management Leader. For optimum success, cultivating key partnerships with the Regional General Managers to validate and gain buy-in on marketing strategy from conception to delivery in local regions will be critical.
* Partner with Product Management to complete full scale market research to inform our product and marketing strategy
* Create a compelling value proposition and deliver go-to-market messaging and materials that positions us as the premier leader in the Retail Analytics space
* Develop marketing plans, competitive positioning strategies, and differentiated product messaging that amplify our market brand awareness with target market segments to drive revenue by increasing penetration into current clients, increasing the client base.
* Collaborate with sales to drive speed to market for new products and ensure cross-functional alignment on go-to-market activities includes sales readiness
* Develop and deliver sales enablement programs and processes including tools and collateral, provide sales training and support, and ensure sales force readiness and effectiveness for market and customer engagement
* Develop and drive holistic digital marketing strategy including content development and execution of webpresence programs.
* Lead advertising and public relations campaigns including the management of external agencies.
* Act as a company spokesperson including the management of media relations and engagement with customers and partners to highlight product and service offerings.
* Work closely with global marketing managers to execute local marketing plans based on marketing strategy and liaise with Tyco Corporate marketing
The ideal candidate will have successful and progressive product management and leadership experience across the key areas of general management, and specifically market and technology strategic analysis and trend capabilities to drive product adoption, customer ROI and market share. In addition, she/he will have the following capabilities: THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
* Strategic Thinking brings a broad and long-term perspective to issues and demonstrates sound business judgment
* Enterprise Mindset Has a holistic perspective and drives aligned action for the good of the enterprise
* Entrepreneurial Risk Taking fosters and/or supports innovation and risk-taking
* Customer Focus Leverages keen internal and external customer insights to continually strengthen responsiveness and customer satisfaction
* Change Leadership Embraces and supports meaningful change
* Execution Demonstrates the drive and discipline to achieve repeated success
* Inspire & Influence Fosters strong engagement and commitment in others
* Collaborate Across Boundaries Builds trust, cohesiveness and teamwork across organizational boundaries
* Develop Talent Supports the development and retention of diverse, high-caliber talent
* Courage Addresses difficult issues with confidence, conviction and humility
* Agility Readily adapts and remains positive in the face of change, ambiguity and pressure
* Self-Direction Pursues continuous learning and conveys clear values and priorities
* BA/BS degree and/or equivalent practical experience
* 10 years of deep experience leading a high performance, B2B global marketing organization, ideally in the retail, analytics or tech industry
* Experience developing brand architecture
* Strong analytical background with a focus on data-driven marketing and decision making
* Working knowledge of lead generation and digital marketing campaigns
* Familiarity with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools