Head - Order to Cash Global Process Owner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs one of the world's leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All of our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We've been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
The Business Process Organization is an integral function in the Corporate Finance organization with primary responsibility to rationalize business processes. Initially the team will deliver results via the global SAP implementation project (SERI), encompassing order-to-cash (O2C), procure-to-pay (P2P), and record-to-report (R2R) templated processes. As the Head, O2C Global Process Owner, the incumbent key deliverables include:
* Finalization, documentation, and roll out of the global O2C templated processes, in partnership with the SERI project team.
* Ensuring country readiness for SERI implementation, including initial gap analysis and related problem resolution / update of templated processes.
* Development of governance and the key user community, ensuring understanding of and alignment of ongoing enhancements to the global template.
The O2C Process Owner serves as the single point of contact for the businesses in regards to the overall order to cash process systemrequirements and is supported by two O2C Business Architects. The role uses an end-to-end, process-driven approach in determining how order to cash process requirements are implemented within the businesses. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility, with the potential to impact areas outside area of responsibility. Global travel is required.
* Support the Senior Director, BPO in establishing / documenting the future state vision / Global template, as it relates to O2C process. Manage the continuous process improvement in O2C.
* Drive a common process design across Bruker and leads harmonization of order to cash processes, related financial transactions and customer data; balance business requirements with IT simplification.
* Lead business fit analysis, identify gaps, scope of change and review alternatives. In collaboration with key stakeholders, approve system solutions from a business requirements standpoint.
* Manage scope and impact of proposed new business requirements as well as end user expectations with respect to process and system functionality and timing of implementation.
* Consult with IT and/or technical consultants for quality/simplification of technical/solution design and scope changes.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / SERI:
* Work with the SERI consultants / project managers / Bruker SAP Competency Center to develop and manage scope, monitor deliverable progress and escalate issues.
* Identify scope for process changes and judges project time and cost in cooperation with SERI Lead and BPO head.
* Identify and oversee testing and training requirements, approve test scenarios and supports business teams for training initiatives.
* Assess business operational project risk and takes appropriate mitigation actions according to risk management process.
* Identify and drive change management issues.
* Escalate risks and issues as needed to business leads and SERI Lead /BPO Head.
GOVERNANCE AND KEY USER COMMUNITY:
* Drive O2C governance ensuring a fit for purpose design within the global operating model.
* Educate business team members on core O2C core business processes and system functionality.
* Share lessons learned across the business.
Perform other duties as required.
* BA/BS in Business (or equivalent). Master's degree or MBA a strong plus.
* Strong business acumen and 5 plus years of end-to-end Order to Cash experience, with a strong preference for experience gained in an SAP environment.
* Active listening skills to understand business needs and steer business team to take decisions that have enterprise-wide impact.
* Demonstrated results-driven ability.
* Proven ability to build strong relationships with peers and leaders by building trust and credibility (i.e. strong collaboration skills in a matrixed organization).
* Functional understanding of operations from corporate, regional and local perspective; experience with a Finance shared service environment preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to train, teach, and coach business professionals,
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with diverse people at various organization levels with the right level of detail and cultural sensitivity.
* Proven ability to decompose complex processes into sub-processes with strong analytical and problem solving skills; including strong attention to detail.
* Experience with change management and root cause analysis techniques.
* Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment, both independently and in a team.
* Self-motivated to operate in an independent and collaborative mode.
* Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
* U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
* Maintain a valid passport with flexibility for frequent global travel.
* May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.