Head Professional Services, Retail Analytics Business 8/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE POSITION
The Head of Professional Services will be responsible for client engagements from post implementation support, program management, account management and education while ensuring customer success. You will be empowered to drive adoption of our analytics platform and generate value from the data with the goal of client satisfaction and upsell opportunities for deep and broad constituents. You will develop and implement standard engagement methodologies, including advisory services, tools and staff development for the on-boarding of customers and their businesses. You have strategic and tactical deployment responsibilities from solution definition services, design services, implementation services, analytics services, reporting services, value measurement services, and support services. The role is global in scope and will also require the ability to navigate and execute with excellence in a highly matrixed organization, with the capabilities to identify, build and cultivate working relationships across functions and teams. The result is global differentiation against competition in the market and more wins of higher revenue and margin.
* Own the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services.
* Develop a scalable engagement model to support a rapidly growing client base with clear growth objectives and lead the creation of scalable, client service offerings.
* Prioritize professional service projects by value-add, ROI potential, and impact on technical resources.
* Identify and fill solution gaps (service, software, and hardware) for the market and key customer accounts
* Develop and own an internal knowledge management process to facilitate training and support models.
* Work within the company to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
* Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as support responsiveness, delivery of service, client satisfaction, and analytics adoption and financials.
* Ensure all operational staff develop deep business and product expertise.
* Ensure tight management, customer communications, and expectation setting for customer engagements
* Develop and implement enhanced deployment methodologies for the delivery and implementation of solutions, training and customer support
* Lead professional services team to increased productivity and better results within each area of service delivery
* Develop the infrastructure and content of our knowledgebase with the goal of continuously improving Client Services ability to deliver its offering with greater efficiency and customer satisfaction
* Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have successful and progressive management and leadership experience across the key areas of general management, and specifically advanced technology capabilities to drive product delivery and financial growth. In addition, she/he will have the following capabilities: THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
* Strategic Thinking brings a broad and long-term perspective to issues and demonstrates sound business judgment
* Enterprise Mindset Has a holistic perspective and drives aligned action for the good of the enterprise
* Entrepreneurial Risk Taking fosters and/or supports innovation and risk-taking
* Customer Focus Leverages keen internal and external customer insights to continually strengthen responsiveness and customer satisfaction
* Change Leadership Embraces and supports meaningful change
* Execution Demonstrates the drive and discipline to achieve repeated success
* Inspire & Influence Fosters strong engagement and commitment in others
* Collaborate Across Boundaries Builds trust, cohesiveness and teamwork across organizational boundaries
* Develop Talent Supports the development and retention of diverse, high-caliber talent
* Courage Addresses difficult issues with confidence, conviction and humility
* Agility Readily adapts and remains positive in the face of change, ambiguity and pressure
* Self-Direction Pursues continuous learning and conveys clear values and priorities
* Minimum BA/BS or equivalent experience
* 10 years of professional experience with broad experience spanning sales and professional services
* Strong organizational skills, ability to manage resources and orchestrate multi-organizational physical and virtual resources and initiatives
* Must have a passion for the customer, the business and our people, which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience