Head of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe're looking for an experienced individual to join our business development team. You will play an integral role in developing new initiatives to drive revenue growth.
The business development team has started successful new initiatives and we're looking for someone to help us grow those programs and establish new ones. We have big ambitions to be in 40 destinations by 2020 so we will need an innovative approach to get there.
As Head of Business Development, you will be a strategic member of the team and have the ability to take on a leadership role. A successful candidate will have a nose for opportunity and the ability to structure and close deals. This involves executing sales targeted at high-net worth individuals who are large owners and renters of real estate, and partners such as developers, brokers, property managers, financial advisors, interior designers, and others who can open doors and influence decisions. You will have a builder mentality, and have the ability to be both a player and a coach.
* Driving top-line growth through the initiatives that generate new listings or guest leads.
* Driving new acquisition of our flagship properties including sourcing, negotiating, and designing homes.
* Growing our partnerships with real estate developers through consultative sales on existing developments as well as developments at idea stage.
* Expanding our partnerships with top brokers in NYC.
* Originating and negotiating new strategic tradepartnerships.
* Working closely with the global business development team, global Guest Sales and local market operations to ensure we deliver excellent service .
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Five or more years of professional experience in sales, business development, strategy or partnerships.
* Proven project management capabilities.
* Commercially minded. Targets, and over-delivering on them, is what gets you out of bed.
* Mastered the art of building rapport and forming and maintaining relationships.
* A clear, compelling, and charismatic communicator.
* Emotionally intelligent. Your EQ is through the roof.
* Creative and driven to test and learn. We experiment constantly and you'll need to thrive in delivering insights and results in that environment.