Head of Events Marketing
Check Point Software is looking for a top-notch Corporate Events leader to join our high-energy Marketing team with broad responsibility over trade show strategic event planning and execution.
A key responsibility of this role is to drive the agenda and content strategy for prioritized corporate and Industry events. Working with key stakeholders, this person will be responsible for pre and post-event marketing communications strategies, and ultimately ROI from event activities.
* Manage events marketing team in San Carlos to drive all global industry events (RSA, MWC, Interop, BlackHat, Gartner, VMworld, etc), in partnership with field marketing in Americas, EMEA and APAC.
* Lead marketing strategy on custom in-house events (Sales Kick Off, User Conference, Advisory Councils, etc.,) in partnership with events logistic team in Israel.
* Plan and manage a quarterly and annual events strategy (including global view of events across all teams in all theatres); Lead the virtual events committee across corporate, field and product marketing teams in Americas, EMEA and APAC
* Ability to work closely with Product Marketing and Marketing Communications to develop event messaging, collateral, and demo materials
* Oversee all aspects of event management on key events (industry and custom) to ensure high quality execution of all marketing, branding, and communications. Collaborate with designers on booth graphics, email templates, and collateral for events.
* Provide post event analysis, budget recaps, internal and client feedback and incorporate learning into future event plans.
* 10-15 years experience leading team of event managers in IT events environment. Familiarity with B2B / technology industry events preferred
* Cross functional program management skills - manage budget, timelines and meet deadlines. Ability to multi-task and prioritize high volume work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment; Management of 24+ industry events, plus other related activities.
* An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
* A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
* Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
* High degree of creativity and a passion for event planning
* Work well with executive and senior level management
* Experience in Security market desired
* Ability to create and implement process and procedure with professionalism
* 30% to 60% travel required
* BA/BS required MBA a plus