Head of Field Marketing, Americas 9/2/2016
Check Point Software Technologies
San Carlos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead all field marketing efforts for the Americas geography with strong alignment with the sales team.
* Through innovative field marketing campaigns, grow net new business pipeline to increase revenue achievement.
* Oversee a team of field marketing managers to plan and execute demand generation activities (seminars, conferences, email, direct mail, webinars, etc.).
* Develop and execute marketing plans with channel partners and distribution. Manage channel co-op program for the Americas.
* Provide consistent communication including dashboards and reports outlining quantifiable results, campaign ROI, program analyses and recommendations to senior management.
* Develop end-to-end marketing strategy for the Americas, implement the strategy, and apply appropriate metrics.
* 10+ years marketing experience with a B2B technology company.
* Previous experience as director with responsibilities for field, channel, or distribution marketing.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A self-starter, leads and facilitates management of details needed to accomplish tasks.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field; an MBA degree is a plus.
* Proven track record of talent development including hiring, management, employee development, and retention.