Head of Investor Relations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Investor Relations will be an integral member of the senior Finance team, working closely with Castlight's leadership team including the CEO and President. The Head of Investor Relations plays a critical role defining and delivering the company's message to Wall Street as well as serving as the primary capital markets liaison.
* Establish company positioning and key investment messages to effectively frame the company's near and longer-term strategy and objectives.
* Develop and prepare all aspects of the quarterly earnings process including: the earnings press release, earnings call script and Q&A, managing the logistics for the webcast, scheduling and managing post earnings calls with both the sell side and buy side.
* Direct all aspects of the Company's annual shareholders meeting.
* Develop and execute campaigns to target appropriate institutional investors to evolve and support the shareholder mix.
* Coordinate attendance at various investor conferences and participation in non-deal road shows.
* Advise the CFO, President and CEO on movements within the shareholder base, movements with the stock price and other relevant stock information.
* Lead engagement with shareholders throughout the year on corporate governance topics to drive support of proxy proposals and build deeper relationships.
* Liaison directly with both the sell side and buy side analysts, developing strong relationships with the equity research analysts that cover CSLT as well as portfolio managers and shareholders.
* Develop and support various internal presentations and meetings, such as quarterly and annual conferences
* Manage the Company's Investor section of the website.
* Ad-hoc special projects and other department. Opportunity to work on special high profile cross functional projects.
* Lead the Annual Report process, such as drafting the letter to the shareholders, coordinating the design ability to represent the Company in person, at high level functions, on the phone and/or via e-mail
* Superior communication skills, both written and oral
* Excellent computer skills, particularly with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and online investor database services such as Thomson One
* Demonstrated experience working with C-suite Executives and Boards of Directors
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, MBA preferred