Head of Sales - Energy & Resources (E&R)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nityo Infotech Corp
JOB DESCRIPTIONHEAD OF SALES - ENERGY & RESOURCES (E&R)
LOCATION: HOUSTON, TEXAS
DURATION: FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION
Seeking an Executive in Business Development with 15+years of experience in SELLING & MANAGING IT SERVICES, CONSULTING AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
* Number of Business Development Managers reporting into position: 6
Entrepreneurial, energetic leader with demonstrated ability to build and manage teams of people focused in the E&R Sector. Conceptual thinker with capability to implement and launch ideas, products and services and turn them into revenue-generating profit centers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Will be responsible for defining the Sales Strategy, GTM approach and planning sales pursuits for the E&R Vertical across the nation
* Will be responsible for managing a team of Business Development Managers (BDMs) who carry Sales Targets totaling approximately $150 M Total Contract Value& $25 M in Revenue.
* Will be responsible for ongoing monitoring and mentoring BDMs activities, building a viable sales pipeline, coaching BDMs on pursuits and ultimately achieving the team targets for business development and sales
* Will be responsible for a consistent growth in sales performance of the E&RTeam year on year
* Will leverage and collaborate with the E&R Delivery Team in sales pursuits
* Will collaborate with other horizontal service delivery groups and other support functions within client to maximize team productivity
* Will be responsible for creating a "Clients" branding and name recognition in the E&R Market
* Will be responsible for promoting client's as a compelling and viable alternative to established vendors in the E&RMarket
* Should be able to demonstrate consistently good past performance in meeting or exceeding targets
* Should have experience in establishing and working with Channel Partners and an ecosystem of Subcontractors to enhance client's ability to win business
* Should have, preferably, experience in working with teams remotely (in different parts of the world) channelizing efforts towards focused sales pursuits