Head of Sales - KFI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Head of Sales - KFI
Head of Sales, Kraft Food Ingredients
Kraft Heinz North America
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it s our vision. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best processes and most importantly the best people.
Kraft Heinz is on a path to revolutionize the food industry we will be the most profitable and most efficient food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
The Common Ingredients Done Uncommonly Well
Individuals looking for a job not a career need not apply. If you are looking to do something special, something big look no further. Kraft Heinz has a laser focus on hiring top talent who have a passion for delivering extraordinary results and want to experience an unlimited career anchored in meritocracy. Our talent demonstrates high degrees of ownership, works with a sense of urgency and takes the results of our organization personally. We are empowered to deliver results and continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically expect to win. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with values
The Head of Sales, KFI reports directly to the Vice President & General Manager and plays a critical role on the leadership team driving all aspects of the selling process to our ingredient customers. We are searching for a candidate who shows a high level of ownership for their business and is adept at selling solutions and has a proven ability to lead a team and win new business. You will lead a total team of fourteen (14), comprised of National Account Managers, Regional Account Managers, HQ Sales Planning, and Inside Sales, with the objective of continuously developing the team's capability and sales performance.
* A true multifaceted leader, you will develop growth strategies for the business and ensure the team delivers against the tactical execution in an effective and timely basis.
* Act with resiliency in the relentless hunt for new sales opportunities.
* Generate profitable sales by selling solutions that meet the customer's needs.
* Manage the opportunity pipeline effectively, identifying the biggest and most likely opportunities and distorting resources disproportionally against them.
* Your success in this position will be measured by your ability to ensure the team delivers against KFI sales volume, profitability and new product execution targets.
* Have a head for numbers, a focus on the bigger picture and act as an inspirational and motivational leader.
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or other applicable experience
* A minimum of ten (10) years of prior foodservice and / or ingredients sales experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the industry and customer base
* A minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience demonstrating the ability to lead and develop a team of sales professionals
* A business focused leader with strong analytical and business management skills with the ability to identify market penetration opportunities
* Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as the demonstrated ability (from previous supervisory/management experience) to lead and develop members of a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must and will be demonstrated by experience in writing, and giving PowerPoint account presentations and business reviews to diverse audiences
* Estimated travel 70%; extensive national and at times limited international travel required in support of diverse and broad customer base
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.