Head of Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Head of Sales with background in selling a SaaS platform and managing/building a team of A players to help our sales team scale.
* Hiring a team of capable sales people around you.
* Managing and tracking the performance of the team.
* Setting the high level sales strategy for the company.
* Establish all necessary sales material to give our sales team the tools they need to succeed
* Build a high output sales organization and hire A players.
* Manage complex negotiations with large corporate partners and close large deals.
* Train and develop staff to be effective in all stages of the sales funnel
* Manage the KPIs of the sales team via Salesforce and provide transparency to executive team
* Work closely with the product team to align priorities with opportunity
* 5-10years of SaaS sales experience with significant track record of success
* 3+ years of experience running sales, with at least 2years at a single company
* Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
* Experience with building traction in a complex market with long standing incumbents
* Live in or willing to move to NYC, and ability to travel globally for sales opportunities
* Bachelor's degree from a top university and a sharp mind for technical details
* Ability to select top talent and coach them into success
* Strong prioritization and instinct for timelines
* Problem solver and structured thinker with the ability to understand complicated technology solution
* Team oriented, self motivated, with a constant desire to learn and grow
* Self starter, hungry, hard working, ambitious, problem solver
* Experience managing and building a team of successful SaaS and/or Cloud sales professionals
* Total comfort demonstrating SaaS/cloud-based software and discussing it with business leaders
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Acute attention to detail, follow through and a history of reliable execution