Head of Sales 8/12/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As an Head of Sales you'll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire. We're a young
start-up generating much excitement about our platform, and are poised for rapid growth. In order to achieve that rapid growth, we're looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You'll be finding great companies, setting meetings with the appropriate decision makers, walking them through a thorough sales process, and provide subsequent client support to assist them in resource support.
* Generate, develop, and close new business as an Sales Lead
* Navigate complex sales cycle presenting to the executive level
* Ensure client success by ensuring they are fully utilizing the platform
* Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
* Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
* Provide feedback on new revenue opportunities, best practices, and strategy
Why we'll love you:
* 3-6 years of relevant B2B sales experience in a customer-facing customersuccess, account management, strategic consulting or IT staffing organization.
* SaaS experience a benefit
* Proven desire to win
* Proven eagerness to learn
* Proven expert at time management
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to change
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
* Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
* A Bachelor's degree
* Excellent PC skills (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Skype, sales reporting)
Why you'll love us
* Our team has proven experience, with support from seasoned advisors
* We invest in growing our people - personally and professionally
* You'll be part of insane growth
* We offer a competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and stock options.
So do you want to change the way companies hire