Head of Treasury 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Outstanding opportunity to lead the Treasury function of a growing global company, with a market cap of $ 6 to 7 billion, and stock that has outperformed the market by more than 7x in the past 10 years. This position will report into the Vice President of Finance.
Lead the global banking, cash management, cash forecasting and risk management activities. Responsible for maintaining a strong internal control environment over treasury functions. May maintain relationships with banks and insurance companies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead global treasury and risk management function
* Negotiate all treasury related agreements.
* Monitor compliance to agreements including revolving credit agreements, foreign exchange agreements and insurance policies
* Invest excess cash in accordance with corporate policy.
* Oversee maintenance of records and preparation of monthly management reports.
* Manage global corporate program to hedge foreign exchange exposure and interest rate exposure.
* Develop and track measurements to monitor effectiveness of hedging program and monitor compliance to corporate hedging policy.
* Obtain and evaluate competitive bank foreign exchange pricing quotes and enter into foreign exchange contracts.
* Manage and recommend the selection and establishment of banking relationships to facilitate a coordinated global bank network.
* Incorporate acquisitions into cash management system.
* Supervise the development USD cash flow projections and recommend amounts to borrow and repay.
* Develop cash flow projections for foreign subsidiaries based upon annual operating plan and financial models.
* Train IDEXX business unit personnel in trade service products, leasing products and other financial arrangements related to customer financing.
* Responsible for development and maintenance of global risk management program including leading the analysis and purchase of global insurance policies.
* Establish plan exchange rates.
* Execute the share repurchase program and manage banks to repurchase shares.
* Manage treasury systems including on-line banking systems, foreign exchange systems and data reporting systems (Bloomberg)
* Coordinate funding plan with tax plan.
* Management responsibilities: recruit, hire, train, coach, performance manage, and develop highly talented and motivated individuals.