Health Assurance Training & Compliance Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: This position will be report to the Health Assurance Training and Compliance Manager. Major areas of responsibility will be the timely response to requests by site or farm management in regards to the operational issues or maintenance of the Needleless Injection System. The technician will also make scheduled, routine site or farms visits to ensure the proper use of the Needleless Injection System. Must be able to identify and problem solve basic problems or issues in regards to the use or functional ability of the equipment used. The ability to perform the following functions is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
* Responds and reports to farm or site locations to problems or issues with the Needleless Injection System.
* Makes repairs on Needleless Injection System.
* Make scheduled, routine site or farm visits to ensure the proper use of the Needleless Injection System and that proper procedures and guidelines are being followed.
* Assist Health Assurance Training and Compliance Manager with training of new employees or sites to the proper use, routine maintenance, and repair to the Needleless Injection System.
* Technician may be asked to enter weekly data, by computer, collected by farm or site staff.
* Reports any concerns or issues to the Health Assurance Training and Compliance Manager.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Able to read and interpret documents in the English language such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able to write routine reports and correspondence. Able to speak and present training material effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Bilingual skills preferred.
Seaboard Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer