Health & Benefits, Assistant Vice President- Health Transformation/Consultant III (Any Aon Office)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For A Health & Benefits, Assistant Vice President- Health Transformation/Consultant III
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Transformation team, within the Health & Benefits business group. Aon s Health & Benefits practice is part of Aon Hewitt. This position can be located in any of our Aon office locations.
YOUR IMPACT AS A Health & Benefits, Assistant Vice President- Health Transformation/Consultant III
* Develop, drive, and execute firm wide clinical, health improvement, and measurement consulting strategy
* Work with the overall lead of Clinical, Health Improvement, and Measurement to establish and articulate Aon Hewitt's vision and strategy
* Collaborate with internal and external resources to identify critical product/tool/offer development needs in the clinical, health improvement, and measurement areas
* Ensure that all products/tools/offers align with and support Aon Hewitt's clinical, health improvement, and measurement point of view
* Translate theories and ideas into clear and actionable offers, tools, and approaches that can be deployed by our clients
* Leverage appropriate resources across markets, regions, and business groups
* Utilize broad health care experience to anticipate market trends, internal needs, and client needs
* Work closely with Health Transformation leaders to support the strategic direction of the business
* Provide thought leadership around the development of specific clinical, health improvement, and measurement approaches, products, tools, and offers
* Create scalable solutions that address health improvement and benefit strategies with the power of data analytics to provide evidence-based health solutions for clients that improve health and productivity while positively impacting the bottom line
* Utilize Aon Hewitt's established clinical, health improvement, and measurement point of view and strategy as the basis for assessing the commercial potential of new approaches, products, tools, and offers
* Identify and establish internal and external partnerships that can promote Health Transformation's strategic direction and product development
* Collaborate with Health Transformation business and clinical leaders to establish appropriate marketing approaches
* Coordinate with Delivery team to establish approaches for disseminating point-of-view, process, tools, and services to markets
* Communicate Aon Hewitt's clinical, health improvement, and measurement strategy, vision, and point-of-view internally and externally (clients, vendors, media)
* Engage in strategic discussions with clients
* Communicate strategy, vision, and point-of-view through the marketing of new products, tools, and offers through articles, interviews, white papers, and speaking engagements
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum of seven years of health industry and/or consulting experience
* Demonstrated client, people, and business leadership
* Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of new products and offers
* Deep health care knowledge, including strong knowledge of the health market and industry, plans, vendors, special interest groups, professional organizations
* Knowledge and application of clinical, non-clinical and business measurement
* Proven track record of successfully developing a consulting approach, creating the expert team, and disseminating out to market consultants
* Strong people management skills
* Broad-base thinker with solid understanding of the overall approach to population health for employers
* Strong communication skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience; Master s degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2419462
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, MN, Virtual